Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We are looking for a new member to our team to work as an Advisor for our largest Life Science customers in UKI. You will establish and build broad relationships with key stakeholders, become the trusted advisor for the client, drive strategic initiatives and bring the necessary domain and SAS expertise to sales opportunities as well as existing SAS implementations.
- Become the Industry Advisor for your clients, providing guidance how Life science customers can create business value and support their strategy though the usage of AI, Analytics and Technology.
- Act as the primary technical contact between the client and SAS, translating client business needs to value-generating solutions based on SAS products and services
- Lead teams with multiple resources in diverse advisory and sales activities, aiming to ensure the highest customer satisfaction and thus maximizing SAS long term revenue.
- Ensure that the client maximizes the value of their SAS investment and adoption, ultimately resulting in the preservation, evolution and growth of our footprint in the client’s business.
- Communicate and present SAS capabilities and solutions to clients, including roadmaps and strategic direction
- Drive, build and further develop strategic partnerships with Industry partners
- Serve as the primary technical contact for Account Executive, coordinating plans and activities with Solution Advisors, Engagement Manager and supporting services
- Partner with sales team to develop and manage overall Account Plan for strategic development of a client as well as Opportunity Plans for specific sales cases
- Illustrate the value of analytics through presentations, discussions, demos and PoC’s
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitive marketplace as well as key competitors at client
What we’re looking for
- Background and experience in analysing clinical and health data collected during clinical research and development, observational research or post-marketing studies.
- Interest in technology and willingness to learn how a combination of open source and proprietary technologies can help generate insights faster for business users
- Experience in research with miscellaneous types of data such as real world and observational data from patient registries, claims or EMR data.
- Keen interest in digital transformation projects and experience in cloud-enabled data science environments for the analysis of data.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience and passion to AI technology and its strengths, hurdles and challenges and interest in wanting to help life sciences organizations use analytics and AI for doing inclusive, compliant, diverse, and ethical therapy development.
- Business acumen and experience in developing and maintaining relationships with partners, key consultancies, and system integrators to establish focused and effective strategic teaming arrangements.
We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.