Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Communications and Customer Engagement Specialist to be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring communication and customer engagement strategies and plans to increase awareness, impact perception and create preference for SAS Brand. This includes driving multi-media external communication, advocacy program and customer engagement programs in support of company’s goals.
The scope of responsibility is Spain and Portugal, while involves working in and contributing to a global marketing organization.
Preferred location : Madrid, Spain. SAS offers a flexible work environment with a combination of working from home and our modern offices.
- Design, implement and monitor a multi-media external communication strategy and plan in alignment with corporate guidelines and countries business objectives in order to positively impact brand perception and reputation
- Drive PR agencies as well as the relationship with spokespeople, stakeholders and customers
- As brand driver and ambassador, amplify brand strategy to increase awareness and change perception amongst target audiences
- Lead the SAS Advocacy program and animate brand advocates community to support Business Objectives
- Be responsible for Customer Engagement programs such as the customer satisfaction survey on-boarding programs, etc. in order to contribute to reduce churn
- Act as communication advisor within the Marketing team to ensure promotion of major GTM Programs
- Pro-actively participate to international Communication and Customer Engagement networks to leverage best practices and be the voice of the market.
What we’re looking for
- Bi-lingual Spanish & Portuguese
- English – Advanced minimum (C2 level)
- Ability to develop communications strategy to achieve goals in support of business objectives
- Proficient in multi-media communications channels; ability to integrate these channels into plans & strategies to achieve stated goals
- Experienced in digital marketing and communication
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communications skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Real organizational and creative skills
- True team player animated by curiosity and with an open mindset
- Result oriented
- Experienced and appetent for working in international environment
- Knowledge of technology/computer/software industry marketing is a plus
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our valuesand influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.