Systems Engineer (Brazil)
Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Pre-Sales Systems Engineer / Technical Architect to Participates and/or leads in design and implementation of complex solution architectures. Relates technical concepts to SAS applications, Cloud and/or On-Premise Infrastructure and user needs and may oversee the technical progress of ongoing services projects.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support to customers.
- Work with sales staff to outline appropriate solutions and leverage sales opportunities.
- Understand, utilize and communicate best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally.
- Leverage detailed technical knowledge to support sales opportunities and implementations across solution domains.
- Conduct pre-sales implementations to prove functional capabilities, including on-site support as required.
- Assist in the response to RFI/RFPs by crafting thorough and complete answers.
What we’re looking for
- General Knowledge about RDMS
- Thorough knowledge of industry standards, methodologies various technologies, architecture and resources.
- Clear understanding of technology concepts and best practices.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
The nice to haves
- Thorough knowledge of Linux and Windows Operating Systems, CLOUD Concepts (AWS, Google's Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure).
- Experience installing SAS / Tech solutions and and supporting products for knowledge sharing or demonstration purposes.
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Good problem solving, organizational, decision-making written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Travel as business requirements dictate at management discretion
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the requirements above.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.