Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?” If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Marketing Specialist for the BeNeLux, part of Field Marketing based in SAS Office in the Netherlands, in Huizen.
As such you will be responsible for aligning the strategic marketing plans around a key initiative, product line, business unit and/or beacon account to SAS’s overall sales and marketing strategy. Develops and executes integrated campaigns associated with generating leads and building awareness. Is involved in increasing renewal revenue at each stage of the customer journey. Works within a team to develop a comprehensive go-to-market (GTM) plan that includes a variety of content, events, email, social media and innovative campaign approaches.
- Leads or delivers marketing efforts designed to accelerate revenue, increase renewals or build awareness through an integrated go-to-market plan aligned to the initiative, product line, business unit and/or target account.
- Develops integrated marketing campaigns which are comprised of lead generation, lead acceleration, awareness, and retention elements strategically planned around the stages of the customer journey.
- Leverages, amplifies and (where applicable) adapts corporate marketing initiatives to be regionally messaged and relevant in order to ensure the right message is delivered to the target audience at the regional level.
- Facilitates meetings and discussions with an extended team of channel specialists, content marketers, subject matter experts and other constituents to define the appropriate marketing channels and strategies associated with the goals of the go-to-market plan. May solicit input and feedback through direct interaction with Customers or Partners for a greater customer focus.
- Communicates at all levels of the organization and act as a trusted advisor to sales management and be viewed as a valuable marketing partner
- Measures and reacts to success metrics, performs actionable analysis and makes data driven decisions to improve outcomes and ROI.
- Proactively contribute to global peer groups including sharing best practices and working cross-functionally to accomplish continuous improvement and increased sharing and learning, with the goal of establishing consistency across the globe.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual Dutch – English
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar GTM role, preferably within software
- Considerable knowledge of marketing concepts including content, digital, social and strong business-to-business acumen
- Result oriented with a positive drive and attitude towards success
- Great self-awareness and sense of responsibility and accountability
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiences
- Solid analytical abilities and data-driven decision making
- Ability to work independently or part of a team
- Good organizational, project management and facilitation skills
- Ability to travel within the BeNeLux region