Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
In this role, you will act as an all-rounded marketer to help implement our Go-To-Market strategies primarily in the Hong Kong market. You will also work cross-functionally with a wealth of expertise and considerable regional exposure.
- Execute campaigns within the go-to-market plans to support the marketing manager
- Responsible for operations and logistics of marketing activities, events and/or campaigns in accordance with the go-to-market plan
- Collaborate with digital marketing agencies to support the online marketing programs for brand awareness
- Deliver digital marketing support on website management, social media and email marketing campaigns
- Liaise with multiple departments within SAS, including sales, customer advisory, industry marketing, customer advocacy on marketing initiatives and gather feedback to drive the planning process.
- Leverage, localize (where applicable) and adapt corporate marketing initiatives to ensure the right message is delivered to the target audience locally
- Measure and react to success metrics, perform actionable analysis and makes data driven decisions to improve outcomes and ROI.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum of 2 years' work experience in MNC (preferable) with a focus on field-marketing/ digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or related discipline
- Good understanding of marketing concepts including content, digital, social and email strategies and business-to-business acumen
- Software savvy with varied tools (Word, PowerPoint, HTML, Adobe full-suite including AEM, and/or SharePoint etc.)
- Good written, verbal, and visual communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audience
- Excellent language skills in Cantonese and English, business-level Mandarin is also preferable.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- An organized and make-it-happen approach is desirable
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our valuesand influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.