Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience - Meaningful work, Empowerment to make the difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation and an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
As a Senior Account Executive, FSI you will be responsible for sales strategy and execution across the full SAS portfolio. This includes software & Cloud (private and public), domain solutions as well as implementation services to an established customer base including leading enterprises within the Financial Services and Insurance Industry.
- You will be working with partners as well as SAS Business Units and will be experienced with C suite to identify and help customers to solve complex business problems. You will draw on a wide range of capabilities including software, Cloud offerings (HMS and SaaS). Industry solutions (Risk, Fraud and Financial Crimes) and services with the ability to take a long term outlook.
- Plan and execute within a focused territory and named account to build relationships and uncover business needs.
- Implement territory and account plans including all aspects of forecasting and opportunity management.
- Prepare quotations, respond to RFx’s and pro-active proposals as needed.
- Works with other departments including professional services, Cloud and Customer Advisory to create compelling value propositions
- Lead negotiations and finalise commercial terms with customers
- Follow up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities.
- Manage internal stakeholders
What we’re looking for
- Seven years’ experience selling software solutions to enterprise customers with a focus on Analytics, SaaS, AI/ML and Cloud
- Value based selling to senior executives
- Experience and expertise selling to senior decision makers and aligning the value proposition of SAS capabilities to meet enterprise needs
- Ability to analyze and evaluate territory dynamics and develop a sales plan; ability to relate SAS capabilities needs to enterprise challenges within banking and insurance
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to travel from time to time
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in Australia, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
- SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.