Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Team Lead to help drive our consulting efforts in the loT and Customer Intelligence domains for SAS Taiwan.
- Manage a Customer Intelligence (CI) & IoT, Viya solution area across industries as a business or delivery practice.
- Define and oversee the development of internal and external resources needed to accomplish business goals.
- Accomplish results through 360 planning, strategic business development goals, aligned implementation approaches, and prioritized business initiatives.
- Maximize revenues, utilization and profit, through collaboration with all applicable internal departments and divisions to achieve the strategic use of SAS solutions and products by customers.
- Provide domain and solution expertise to on-going CI/IoT related projects.
- Provide team with clear understanding of responsibilities, accountabilities and growth plan by communicating and managing work assignments, training, talent management and performance appraisals.
- Engage and implement SAS solutions for CI/IoT and other related analytics projects.
- Lead on-site training and coaching on SAS solutions for consultants, partners and customers.
- Help services team craft work estimates, proposals, solution architectures and project plans
- Act as key point of contact for key clients, partners and regional professional services teams. Act as liaison to Product Management, R&D and sales teams
- Anticipate and resolve cross-functional project related issues and work with Project Managers to implement improvement
- 8-12 years of experience in consulting space with exposure to Manufacturing, Retail, Financial Services industries
- Hands-on experience in applying AI platform, streaming data process, cloud computing and open sources ecosystem.
- Capability to take both technical and business driven approaches with experience in solutions related to business intelligence/ analytics/ data integration/ data warehousing.
- Experience in production quality analytics, and/ or customer analytics, digit marketing preferred.
- Extended skills in business development or packaged services development.
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role, including broader experience managing teams with financial and performance responsibilities.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with proven ability in team-building, time management and planning.
- Strong ability to relate technical concepts to system applications and user needs.
- Degree (or equivalent) in relevant field: e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, etc., and fluent in English
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action