Senior Technical Consultant - Fraud Prevention (LATAM)
Provides consulting and implementation service including requirements gathering, analysis, solution development, knowledge transfer and project closeout both off and on customer site; assists sales teams with relevant activities and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Engagement in various phases of the implementation life cycle including requirements gathering, architecture/design, development, testing and/or training.
- Evaluate customer business requirements, compile technical design documentation, and architect solutions to ensure successful customer implementations.
- Prepare and present materials for site visits, project work, and training services.
- Implement prototypes/demos for use in sales situations and site visits.
- Implement SAS Fraud Framework and SAS Detection & Investigation solutions at customer sites or in hosted environments.
- Advisory profile, able to give presentations, determine the best solution.
- Fraud combat and AML knowledge, able to translate all new concepts into customer solution.
- Compile documentation and conduct knowledge transfer with customers.
- Create scripts and support the automation of processes related to solution implementations.
- Ensure the quality of the technical deliverables using industry best practices.
- Develop and maintain internal applications, intellectual property, and tools.
Do you qualify?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, or a quantitative field.
- Multiple year experience in Operations, Anti-Fraud Strategy, Money Laundering Prevention.
- Excellent written and oral communication, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Understanding of SOA concepts, queues (MQ, Kafka), XML, SOAP, JSON
- Ability to work and learn independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to travel to client locations (when and if business travelling is resumed)
- Exposure to programming languages as Python, SQL, SAS / SAS DS2.
- Ability to speak English and Spanish.
The nice to haves
- Experience in surveying fraud prevention scenarios and Money Laundering Prevention guidelines applied in any of these segments: Banking, Insurance, Telco, Health or Government.
- Experience with SAS tools such as Base SAS, SAS Macros, and/or stored processes.
- Experience with Linux/Unix/Windows scripting, process automation.
- Working knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, Db2, or Teradata.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.