What we do
We’re the leader in Enterprise Marketing Cloud solutions. Through our software and services, we inspire companies around the world to transform their customer’s digital behaviour into meaningful interactions.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Consultant - Digital Marketing to assist our sales teams to maximize revenue opportunities and help activate usage of our solutions. You will influence sales by actively positioning and demonstrating our software solutions. You are, or will, become an expert in SAS Marketing Automation solutions, the product that help our clients to transform customer behaviour into meaningful interactions.
- Build trusted relationships with sales teams and client accounts, such that they can leverage their domain and/or business/industry expertise to increase the company’s credibility and communicate the company value proposition primarily in sales situations that advance the sales of software. Ensures that proper expectations are set to ensure customer satisfaction. This may involve the delivery of presentations or compelling software demonstrations as appropriate to the sales situation.
- Strategize with sales team on objectives for customer meetings. Understand how this activity relates to overall sales plan and provides strategic leadership for sales opportunities.
- Clearly articulate the breadth and value of the SAS Marketing Automation platform. Clearly state how the company differentiates from the competition, to empower sales to identify opportunities and win more business
- Assist in the response to tender requests crafting thorough and compelling answers and proposals that effectively differentiate our solutions from our competitors.
- Work with product marketing, product management, sales and R&D groups to validate market driven sales approaches to support strategic initiatives and ensure customer and market direction input is reflected in ongoing releases.
- Contribute to the design and production of sales, pre-sales and marketing materials.
- Proactively drive customer retention efforts.
What we’re looking for
- Experience with Digital Marketing solution
- Email marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Tag Management
- Customer Data Platform
- Campaign Management
- Experience working as a presales solutions consultant is preferred
- Technical understanding of complex IT environments
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Fluent in English and Dutch. Knowledge of French is preferred.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.