Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Service Delivery Manager to lead a team of project/program managers and oversees the execution and satisfactory completion of service delivery projects within project portfolio. You will support the implementation effort from initiation through delivery to meet revenue and cost projections; accountable for customer satisfaction and project financials.
- Provide strategic leadership to project teams responsible for all implementation tasks such as proposal review, cost estimation, resource planning, scoping, delivery and execution.
- Be responsible for portfolio management activities; periodically reviews the status of projects and provides updates to senior management as needed.
- Manage and mitigate risks associated with project delivery; serve as first level escalation point for issues that surface during delivery engagement.
- Manage and resolve conflict between the project, client or other internal organizations in a satisfactory manner.
- Oversee budget planning/analysis, resource planning, and coordination of project activities between client and internal/external resources needed to accomplish strategic business goals.
- Provide accurate revenue forecasts on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Monitor revenue and expenses to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Serve as an advisor and resource to project management staff; coache staff on providing project leadership and driving customer success while overcoming barriers and satisfying project stakeholder commitments.
- Monitor the alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives.
- Work closely with Resource Management, ensuring optimized resource utilization across all projects and assisting in the development and deployment of partner resources.
- Work closely with the Alliances to identify partner delivery opportunities as well as identify partner implementation requirements. Monitor Partner delivery performance and recommends improvements.
What we’re looking for
- Specialization on delivering large transformation programs in Banking or Oil & Gas with proven proficiency in Analytics, AI and Machine learning delivery projects.
- More than 15 years of experience in relevant environment
- Arabic language skills
- Ability to manage the large team size
- Knowledge of End to End Project Management and tools; understanding of project delivery lifecycle.
- Thorough understanding of P&L responsibilities and the impact on services delivery.
- Excellent problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring. #LI-GM1
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.