Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for an established Solution Sales to join our growing sales team helping drive revenue growth in Customer Intelligence solutions.
- Take responsibilities for sales of SAS Customer Intelligence solutions and services in a high volume, multi-tasking environment to prospective and current accounts.
- Sell software, solutions and services to current and prospective customers; work with other sales/pre-sales/domain consultants to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers.
- Fulfill wide range of requests for information from prospective customers. Qualify level of opportunity and resources required.
- Work closely with account sales to prospect within a territory or account to uncover business needs.
- Work closely with pre-sales resources and executives to facilitate timely response to highly qualified, high revenue potential opportunities.
- Prepare standard quotations and proposal information as needed; work with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set time schedules for delivery services.
- Follow up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities.
- Develop a basic understanding of company pricing, licensing procedures and approvals matrix.
- Deliver standard, customized and/or strategic presentations outlining the proposed software functional capabilities, competitive advantages and business benefits.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years' proven experience of selling Cloud solutions and services in multichannel marketing and real-time personalized customer experiences areas.
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, MIS or other relevant discipline.
- Ability to initiate and lead projects; ability to work effectively in a team environment; ability to relate technical and business concepts to SAS applications and user needs.
- Strategic selling skills, skills in analyzing and evaluating territory dynamics to develop and implement a sales plan.
- Ability to build long-term and trusted relationship with the existing and prospective customers, especially the executive level.
- Strong communications skills and evident working with people and teams from different ethnic backgrounds.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in Chinese and English languages.
- Public speaking experience required.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
The nice to haves
- Experience of selling analytics solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of industry software terminology and concepts; knowledge of SAS solutions and services advantageous.
- Knowledge of advanced strategic sales techniques, software acquisition cycles and buying influences.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.