Should be able to manage product deliveries, leading and coaching a team of software developers and testers. Should acquire strong design, development and engineering skills. Should have comprehensive software development and test automation experience, good organization and communication skills. Experience working in collaborative environment using Agile methodologies. Experience with CI/CD pipeline, cloud technologies & automated testing.
Must have a minimum of 10 years of software development experience (and a minimum of 3 years in the role of a software manager or supervisor with a team of direct reports).
Responsible for the management and prioritization of product deliveries and resources to ensure the achievement of department, division, and corporate objectives.
- Get things done!
- Acquire product knowledge.
- Provide technical leadership as appropriate to the team with, leading by example, show and tell, coaching, mentoring, training.
- Contribute to product deliveries by collaboration with product managers, project managers, R&D managers, and division leadership.
- Manage and lead project scoping, scheduling, prioritization and delivery; track progress of individual tasks, take corrective actions and alert stakeholders of concerns meeting schedules.
- Manage all aspects of the team including teamwork, performance management, feedback, professional growth.
- Dive into code, trouble shoot issues.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Experience with any Cloud environment, Open stack, docker and/or AWS, GCP, Azure
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems
- Strong decision-making ability
- Ability to lead projects and adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to lead, manage and communicate goals to employees