Accountant - Project to Close
Develops, implements, and/or maintains PtC accounting systems for the organization.
Primary Role Responsibilities:
- Performs accounting activities including invoicing, maintenance and reconciliation of PTC accounts and financial statements such as balance sheets and profit-and-loss statements, project setup and maintenance, project costing and profitability.
- Prepares, records, analyzes and reports accounting transactions and ensures accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles
- Participation, support and coordination in month-end and year-end closing process, assigned by manager
- Acting according to the SOX and internal control standards
- Participating in the projects and improvement actions, by supporting Supervisor where applicable
- Support in ad-hoc and non-regular, non-standard activities
- Cooperation on Quarterly/yearly closing
- Proactive approach on new projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration (or similar),
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in PTC area
- Very good command of English language with good communication skills any additional language will be an advantage
- Proactivity and ability to take initiative
- Able to organize self (and others if applicable) including effective scheduling, prioritization and time management skills. Demonstrates a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (in particular Excel)
- transition experience as a plus,
- Good analytical skills and problem solving approach
- Global Business Travel Insurance
- Health Care program for your family in Medicover & Centrum Damiana or Enel-Med
- Benefit package: sport card, vouchers
- SAS Social Fund: SAS children camp, newborn layette, holiday subsidy
- Working Anniversaries in SAS
- On-line English courses
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.