Customer Advisory:– IoT Analytics
- Coordinate within the Pre-Sales Support Job Families in order to provide sales consultation to SAS customers on our product and solution portfolio. Assists in the creation and implementation of sales initiatives and the establishment of best practices that drive SAS
- Builds trusted relationships with sales teams and client accounts, such that they can leverage their domain and/or business/industry expertise to increase the company’s credibility and communicate the company value proposition primarily in sales situations that advance the sales of Ensures that proper expectations are set to ensure customer satisfaction. This may involve the delivery of compelling software demonstrations as appropriate to the sales situation.
- Work with sales team on objectives for customer Understands how this activity relates to overall sales plan and provides strategic leadership for sales opportunities.
- Clearly articulates the breadth and value of software and the company in assigned domain or business/industry area. Clearly states how the company differentiates from the competition, to empower sales/pre-sales to identify opportunities and successfully position SAS, and/or to 3rd parties such as analysts or the
- Assists in the response to RFI/RFP’s or business case requests utilizing the RFP Repository and/or crafting thorough and compelling answers and proposals that effectively differentiate the company from our
- Works with product marketing, product management, sales, and R&D groups to validate market driven sales approaches to support strategic initiatives and ensure customer and market direction input is reflected in ongoing
- Contributes to the design and production of sales, pre-sales, and marketing
- Proactively drives customer retention
- Demonstrating application of advance analytics solutions in area of predictive maintenance, predictive quality, supply chain analytics, forecasting, digital twain, connected factory, connected vehicle
- Building joint value proposition with partners to create innovative solutions and strategize GTM.
- This profile understands an entire industry (IoT/Manufacturing/Energy & Utilities, HLS, Govt) and/or specific business processes within organizations which the company’s software along with the company, can be deployed to support.
Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of solution selling and product marketing techniques, business partner relationship development strategies, or technical function within the technology industry and/or knowledge of a specific industry, market, technology, or business initiative related to area of assignment
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Public speaking experience. Global business perspective
- SAS skills are preferred, good to have. Understanding of R / Python / Spark
- Ability to lead opportunities as Individual Contributor to drive new opportunities in area of sales by demonstrating strong hands-on Analytics experience and domain knowledge.
- Education - Post-graduation degree, preferably in Business, Computer Science, or other field related to area of assignment.
- Experience - Typically requires 10+ years of experience in the any or multiple functional areas such as presales, practice, business partner relationship development, or technical functions within the technology industry (including related products and services). Experience in a specific industry (IOT/Manufacturing/Energy & Utilities/HLS).
- Experience of selling, supporting, or using applications with SAS or similar technologies. Experience in a leadership role preferred