Senior Marketing Specialist – France
Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?” If so you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in business analytics and AI software and services, with over 30% of the market, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
We are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist / Go To Market Manager to join our Marketing Division. The role can be based in our La Défense (92) or Grégy (77) office. You will be responsible for aligning the marketing plans around a key initiative, product line, business unit or strategic account to SAS’s overall sales and marketing strategy. Developing and executing integrated campaigns associated with generating leads and building awareness, and may be involved in increasing renewal revenue at each stage of the customer journey. You will work with a team to develop a comprehensive go-to-market (GTM) plan that includes a variety of content, events, email, social media, ABM approach and innovative campaign approaches.
- Leads or delivers marketing efforts designed to accelerate revenue, increase renewals or build awareness through an integrated go-to-market plan aligned to the initiative, product line, business unit and/or target account.
- Develops integrated marketing campaigns, including ABM or ABM lite approach, which are comprised of lead generation, lead acceleration, awareness, and retention elements strategically planned around the stages of the customer journey.
- Leverages, amplifies and (where applicable) adapts corporate marketing campaigns to be regionally messaged and relevant in order to ensure the right message is delivered to the target audience at the local level.
- Facilitates meetings and discussions with an extended team of channel specialists, content marketers, subject matter experts and other constituents to define the appropriate marketing channels and strategies associated with the goals of the go-to-market plan. May solicit input and feedback through direct interaction with Customers or Partners for a greater customer focus.
- Liaise with multiple organizations across SAS, including the sales business unit, product line specialists and other countries or regions. Act as a trusted advisor to sales management and be viewed as a valuable marketing partner
- Measures and reacts to success metrics, performs actionable analysis and makes data driven decisions to improve outcomes and ROI.
- Proactively contribute to global peer groups including sharing best practices and working cross-functionally to accomplish continuous improvement and increased sharing and learning, with the goal of establishing consistency across the globe.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual French – English
- 5 to 8 years of experience in a similar Go-To-Market role, preferably within software industry
- Considerable knowledge of marketing concepts including content, digital, social and strong business-to-business acumen
- Result oriented with a positive drive and attitude towards success
- Great self-awareness and sense of responsibility and accountability
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiences
- Solid analytical abilities and data-driven decision making
- Ability to work independently or part of a team
- Good organizational, project management and facilitation skills