Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for an experienced professional who will be acting as a professional services lead in front of customers within Poland. You will be responsible for identification, design and justification of new projects. Together with sales you will be instrumental in the creation of winning value proposition of respective deals. You will also be responsible for delivery of projects at selected accounts, primarily in Insurance.
If you enjoy interaction with external customers, business development activities and delivery, yet you would like to go deeply in consulting business and enjoy keeping yourself up to date with the industry evolution, this may be your next career opportunity.
You will be responsible for all aspects of engagement and project/program management: the direction, planning and budgeting, coordination, implementation, execution, and completion of specific projects while ensuring consistency with SAS’ overall strategy, commitments, and sales goals.
- Provide business development and creating consulting engagement opportunities with customer stakeholders within IT and business/ enablers and practitioners
- Manage services related revenue target including opportunity pipeline/funnel development, risk assessment, cost/benefit analysis as well as forecast signed services revenue and resource requirements for proposed services engagements
- Direct responsibility for revenue generation from the assigned accounts
- Act as Consulting account manager responsible for managing new and governing on-going services opportunities in the assigned strategic accounts
- Ideate new solutions and use cases in banking industry and turn them into business opportunities
- Help setting a strategic business development plan for target markets and ensure it is in line with the SAS strategic direction
- Identifiy partners relevant for the assigned territory
- In strong cooperation with other functional units such as sales, customer advisory and customer experience teams, create a vision and articulate the value of Consulting Services to CXO level customer stakeholders
- Actively lead conceptual design and proposal preparation process, mobilizing all required counterparties and prepare and deliver presentations to senior management (CXO) levels
- Take part on the project set up and delivery phases directly or together with assigned project manager and take active role during Analysis & Design phase as well as development, testing, golive and closing the project including following support and maintenance with focus to transform the customer business requirements into the Design specification with close cooperation with Analytical & Technical consultants
- Provide roadmap to customer of how to incorporate additional SAS solutions into their business.
What we’re looking for
- Ability to choose the best applications to achieve business objectives
- Previous experience in a direct customer-facing role and selling services is essential
- Business development mindset and Ability to build trusted relationships on C-level
- Clear understanding of sales strategies and cycles
- Solid background in public domain
- Awareness of markets trends
- Solid consulting experience is a must, previous experience with management consulting or system implementation/integration is a great advantage
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organizations and diverse teams; ability to work independently
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do
- SAS is recognised by industry analysts as a leader in analytics, data science, data management and risk management. Working directly with customers, you will deliver solutions that deliver transformational value.
- You will be working with some of the brightest minds in the industry, in a company that encourages curiosity and innovation. We strive to achieve excellence as ethical sales professionals with our customers at the centre of everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn