Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?” and providing answers “How to”.
If so, then you may be the new team member and leader we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics, customer intelligence, Fraud/AML. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to join SAS Czech Consulting team.
You will be responsible for all aspects of project management and client engagement: the direction, planning and budgeting, coordination, implementation, execution, and completion of specific projects while ensuring consistency with SAS’ overall strategy, commitments, revenue generation and goals.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track project progress.
- Lead and coordinate project planning, resourcing, staffing, supply and subcontract management, progress reporting, troubleshooting, and people management.
- Communicate and track regularly on the status of project goals by ensuring project results meet requirements regarding quality, reliability, schedule, and cost.
- Monitor performance and recommend schedule changes, cost adjustments and resource additions.
- Provide direction and support to project team to ensure accomplishment of agreed upon goals, objectives, and deadlines.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff while managing resource availability and allocation.
- Report on progress of project to all stakeholders by presenting reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Successfully manage relationships with the client and all stakeholders. Establish and maintains relationships with third parties/ vendors
Working as part of the Czech Consulting team will present you with the opportunity to drive change, delivery strategic value and broaden your knowledge in Analytics & AI. You will work with market leading solutions and a variety of leading customers on interesting projects.
What we’re looking for
- Ability to choose the best applications and services to achieve business objectives
- Ability to lead project teams, gain consensus and mediate conflict
- Superior organizational and decision-making skills
- Ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems, and manage multifaceted initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to integrate knowledge and demonstrate competence across related business areas
- Excellent analysis, negotiation, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Ability to analyse solutions for business operations environment integrating both internal and external customers
- Ability to design and support innovation processes
- Ability to present concepts and strategies in a way that influences adoption
- Ability to choose between defined financial, strategic, and tactical options
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are ourvalues and influence everything we do
- SAS is recognised by industry analysts as a leader in analytics, data science, data management and risk management. Working directly with customers, you will deliver solutions that deliver transformational value.
- You will be working with some of the brightest minds in the industry, in a company that encourages curiosity and innovation. We strive to achieve excellence as ethical sales professionals with our customers at the centre of everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.