Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a presales professional to join the SAS Taiwan team specializing in either Risk or AML domain. In this role, you will provide business and technical support for SAS Risk Management solution portfolio or SAS Fraud, AML & Security Intelligence solutions in pre-sales and post-sales activities, and contribute to the business development process by utilizing knowledge on the banking industry and risk management domains. You will collaborate with sales team to identify business opportunities, articulate business and technical value, prepare and present software demonstrations.
- Work with sales team to outline available products and leverage sales opportunities.
- Deliver standard, customized and/or strategic presentations outlining the proposed software functional capabilities, competitive advantages and business benefits.
- Develop required client relationships in order to develop client trust and gain deeper insight to client situation, needs, and internal situations, with the intent of developing mutually beneficial long-term SAS/client relationships.
- Maintain and develop relevant knowledge levels of technical and industry trends in order to identify impacts and opportunities created by these trends.
- Support partner development & enablement, as well as partnered sales opportunities.
- Plan and implement, in conjunction with sales, customer retention and post-sale strategies to ensure account satisfaction.
- Develop familiarity with company sales initiatives, product positioning, pricing, proposals, and models.
- Strategize with sales team on objectives of customer meetings, understand how this activity relates to overall sales plan and provide functional leadership for sales opportunities.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Business, Computer Science, or other quantitative field related to area of assignment. Professional certification related to area of assignment preferred.
- Preferably 8+ years' work experience including 5+ years’ experience in a software solution company or consulting environment.
- Solid domain knowledge on Banking Risk and/or Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/ CFT Compliance/ Fraud Intelligence.
- Programming proficiency as required for prototype development and product demonstrations.
- Appreciation of the business requirements, economic or market issues and the ability to interpret their impact on clients.
- Strong communications skills and evident working with people and teams from different ethnic backgrounds.
- Public speaking experience required.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
*Candidates with less experience may be considered in a role commensurate with their seniority.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.