Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
SAS is seeking an freelance recruiter located in either Warsaw (Poland) to help drive our business forward.
We are seeking someone with a proven track record in recruiting top talent. This person will be the Talent Acquisition business partner for our global devisions with high growth numbers.
We are looking for someone with creative ideas on how to pipeline talent for the future and ensure candidates understand why SAS is an employer of choice.
- Manage full life cycle of recruitment process from discovery meeting with hiring manager, sourcing and screenings candidates, submitting the most qualified candidates to hiring team, participating in the interview process, hiring decision, and completing offer negotiations
- Source both active and passive candidates through multiple channels
- Drive employee referral campaigns within business units
- Creates and implements data driven recruitment strategies to identify the best talent in the market
- Determines appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions
- Develops and implements cost effective sourcing and advertising that will minimize the time it takes to fill positions
- Provides exceptional experience to internal stakeholders and candidates
- Meets and exceeds established service level agreements
- Is seen as trusted business advisor and subject matter experience in talent and recruitment strategies
- Documents candidate evaluation and interview process
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Fluent in English & Polish language
- Minimum of five years of recruiting experience for software presales / technical positions.
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding talent metrics including reducing time to fill positions and agency spend.
- Experience implementing new ideas for attracting talent and building talent pipelines.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.