Experience: 3-7 years
• Design, implement, and continuously improve automated test frameworks, tools, and scripts that address specific needs in a continuous deployment pipeline;
• Participate in all steps of the continuous development lifecycle; including design, development, testing, and monitoring;
• Functional testing including creating and executing tests
• Maintain an awareness of and research new technologies, trends, architectures, and implementation techniques as they relate to the delivery of applications, integrations, and data in CI/CD;
• Debug complex multi-tiered software applications; ability to develop creative solutions to complex technical problems.
• Identify risks, issues, potential bugs, or otherwise defective behavior in any phase of the project life cycle, managing them through closure;
• Program in one or more scripting languages, such as Python or Perl;
• Develop automated tests using tools such as Selenium, Jenkins, GitLab, etc;
• Actively participate in design and code reviews to maintain an elite level of code quality;
• Good problem solving, organizational, decision-making, and mature role model behavior
• Sound written & oral communication and interpersonal skills and Stakeholder management
• Ability to relate technical concepts to SAS System applications and user needs.
• Ability to conceptualize clients’ needs and translate into specific implementation strategies.
• Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
• Knowledge of scripting language such as Shell Scripts.
• Experience with Jenkins, Git, Gradle preferred.
• Manual test case/test scenario development & execution experience.
• Understanding of Jenkins, GIT, Gerrit. Gradle.
• Knowledge of any Cloud providers like Azure, AWS, Google etc.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• 5-8 years of IT experience, with majority in DW/BI/Analytics – involving solution development and implementation using SAS Technologies
Mandatory Technical Skills:
• At least 4 years of experience writing software applications and/or testing software systems.
• Proficient in automating tests related to complex business flows.
• Good understanding of testing concepts including working in an agile environment.
• Hands on experience of testing & automating Micro services, REST APIs, middle-tier, etc.
• Hands-on experience of developing and maintaining test automation frameworks
• Knowledge of at least one RDBMS.
• Experience in Web GUI automation using Selenium or equivalent.
• Experience on Windows as well as UNIX.
Experience: At least 5-8 years of current experience supporting or implementing solutions in a third or fourth-generation language, preferably in technology areas, such as application development, client/server, database management systems, real time systems. (The level of this position will be determined based upon the applicant's experience, education, and skills.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Computer Science / MCA