Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Technical Consultant to join our Professional Service Competency Center based in Pune, India. This person will be responsible for providing technical solution consulting, implementation, and enablement support to Professional Services Teams across the Globe. This role demands ability to provide advisory as well as implementation / delivery support for our cloud based SaaS Customer Intelligence solution – Customer Intelligence 360.
- Work closely with the Global Customer Intelligence Implementation & Adoption Team to support the Regional CI Professional Services Teams and partners in implementation and enablement of the Customer Intelligence 360 Solution.
- Advise and assist the Customer Intelligence Professional Services Delivery teams across the globe in requirements gathering and mapping, planning, estimation for the implementation projects using best practices and support project delivery by working with the PSD team in the implementation directly.
- Create, maintain, and update enablement materials library to facilitate enablement in all phases of solution lifecycle - including scoping, project structures, pre-sales positioning and delivery approach.
- Develop enablement materials and present via workshops, advisory and consulting service.
- Deliver Customer Intelligence focused enablement courses.
- Represent global CI enablement in workgroups, comminutes of practice and other global or regional meetings
- Professionally represent SAS in meetings with Partner and Customer organizations.
- Contributing to service delivery effectiveness through the consistent application of Best Practices.
- Provide timely, professional and quality delivery outputs on assigned projects, enablement activities, leveraging expertise in the application of specific SAS technologies, solutions, methodologies, and project experiences.
- Install / configure SAS software solutions and any required supporting products for knowledge sharing and demonstration purposes as assigned.
- Represent partners and customers internally in evaluating and exploring digital marketing and related solutions including developing relationships with Product Management and R&D
- Work and collaborate with others on consulting projects and special projects as assigned.
What we’re looking for
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or quantitative field
- Good problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 5 years technical consulting experience in Customer Intelligence / Digital Marketing domain.
- Experience in campaign management and marketing campaign design via digital and other execution channels
- Experience in interacting with customers to understand business requirements and objective and translate business problems to technical solutions, implementation strategies
- Experienced in communicating to a wide range of audiences internal and external - including partner and customer organizations
- Knowledge and experience in delivering complex solutions
- Experience in scoping, defining, and delivering complex project
- Understanding of web analytics software or packages including any of the following: Adobe, IBM Digital Marketing, Google Analytics, Celebrus, Monetate or similar.
- Familiarity with Software-as-a-Service methodologies and service delivery paradigms.
- Experience with Marketing Solutions and processes and campaign management software, such as SAS Marketing Automation or any of the following: Salesforce, Aprimo, Pega Systems, ePiphany, Unica or similar.
- International and Domestic Travel as business requirements dictate
- Experience with SAS Customer Intelligence 360
- Exposure to digital marketing communication technologies and architectures, including exposure to email service providers like SilverPOP, ExactTarget, or other ESP’s.
- Exposure to real-time marketing business requirements, including in-session targeted marketing via web site, call center, and retail channels
- Implementation experience with other real time solutions such as – Oracle Real Time Decisions; FICO Blaze Advisor; Unica Interact/IBM eMessage; Aprimo Real Time Interaction Manager; Infor CRM Enterprise Interaction Advisor; SAP Real Time Offer Management; IBM Analytical/Operational Decision Manger
- Experience working with SAS strategic partners
- Knowledge of SAS programming, SAS products, architecture, peripheral technologies, and implementation best practices is preferred.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.
This is a general expression of interest position. If you are a qualified candidate, you will be notified when positions aligned to you skillset are available. This is a great way to ensure that you are in our pipeline to be considered for positions across the business.