Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
In this role, you will provide technical consulting and implementation service including requirements gathering, analysis, solution development, knowledge transfer and project closeout both off and on customer site; you may assist sales teams with relevant activities and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Provide timely, professional and quality delivery outputs on assigned projects, leveraging expertise in the application of specific SAS technologies, solutions, methodologies, and project experiences.
- Understand, utilize and communicate best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally.
- Leverage detailed technical knowledge to support sales opportunities and implementations across solution domains including Proof of Concept and solution demonstrations.
- Install SAS software solutions and any required supporting products for knowledge sharing and demonstration purposes as assigned.
- Contribute to detailed technical documentation as required, such as requirements, design, administration and user guides.
- Participate in product and solution training to acquire and maintain a detailed level of product knowledge of core components of SAS offerings.
- Collaborate with others on consulting projects and special projects as assigned.
- May conduct customer sessions for requirements gathering, data discovery, analysis, reporting and presentation.
- May lead knowledge transfer sessions internal and/or with customers.
- Participate as part of a larger team in requirements and design sessions
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned as per business requests
What we’re looking for
- Work experience with computer programming or demonstrated aptitude for picking up new technologies.
- Ability to develop a fundamental understanding of SAS products, architecture and implementation best practices.
- Capability to perform project tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or another related field.
- Ability to travel as business requirements dictate.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
N.B. Please note this role will start with fixed-term contract. Competitive benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.