SAS is the leader in analytics. Through innovative analytics, business intelligence and data management software and services, SAS helps customers at more than 80,000 sites make better decisions faster. Since 1976, SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW®. SAS is the first company to call when customers need to solve complex business problems, achieve key objectives and manage their information assets more effectively.
Watch SAS Overview Interactive Tour to learn how SAS fulfills its mission and vision. Find out how SAS provides more than just software by creating innovative solutions to business problems. Hear why customers view their relationship with SAS as a partnership that they can rely on for many years.
To empower and inspire with the most trusted analytics.
Authentic | Approachable | Curious | Passionate
Best workplace awards attract top talent.
Year after year, SAS ranks high on a variety of lists for best places to work not only in the US but around the world. This recognition validates the strong connection we’ve made between culture and creative minds. We want to attract smart people – and keep them. “95 percent of my assets drive out the gate every evening. It’s my job to maintain a work environment that keeps those people coming back every morning.” – Jim Goodnight, CEO, SAS OUR CULTURE
Be a part of something extraordinary.
Our culture has always been an integral part of who we are as a company, connecting the curious nature that gave us our start, and the spirit of innovation that moves us forward. The way we act and interact is based on trust, respect and a bold motivation to drive change.
Ready to make your mark?
Curious. Passionate. Authentic. Accountable. The collective power of our values influences everything we do. From the software that we create to the conversations we share, there is a strong connection between analytics and advocacy. We imagine a better world through innovation. Empower curiosity through education outreach. Encourage the use of data for good. Embrace uniqueness through diversity. Give back through philanthropy. And collaborate with businesses to promote economic, social and environmental change.
More than a job, an experience.
Balanced lives continue to make great business sense. So we remain strongly committed to providing the whole employee experience – meaningful work, empowerment to make a difference, and a world-class environment that inspires innovation. Whether you're a university recruit or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS will be a surprisingly good fit
Position Title: Senior Consultant – Customer Intelligence
Generate new opportunities-
· Opportunity Management – Create, Manage & Qualify CI opportunities
· Requirement Understanding, Development of Prospect specific Business Solution
· Conducts Client specific solution presentation / demonstration workshops
· Undertakes tasks requiring technical analysis, diagnosis and problem solving to qualify the product/solution fit and define support needs.
Grow Domain Knowledge-
· Thorough understanding of Customer Management in B2C environments, grips of Retail Banking, Insurance (life & Non-Life) Telecommunication, Retailing.
· Researches SAS solutions and those of competitors.
· Participate in SAS training opportunities to maintain an in-depth knowledge of products/solutions to fulfil customer needs.
· Gives presentations, training (knowledge transfer) internally on SAS products, customer perceptions and opportunities.
· Serves as a resource for team members in all aspects of pre-sales for example: policies and procedures, goals and objectives, SAS System applications, hardware platforms, and market trends.
Build Internal and External Relationships
· Establishes strong multilevel Client/Alliances with existing and potential clients with a bias towards Business Owner’s Vs. Technology Owners.
· Promote good internal and external communication
What we’re looking for
1. Incumbent should primarily be a Techno-Business candidate.
2. Should have exposure to the BFSI / Telecom / Retail domain.
3. Overall experience 10 to 14 years and 5 to 6 years of relevant experience.
Pre Sales Support
· To talk in industry-specific lingo to users in the industry to understand the pain points in their business (Customer Management)
· Basis understanding, elicit Customer Management related challenges in Business, stated/unstated impact and value if solution is provided
· Map the SAS Business Solutions to address their requirements
· Present & thoroughly demonstrate SAS Customer Intelligence solution (Marketing cloud) addressing the business need to the target audience.
· Address business as well as Technology queries raised by potential & existing clients
5. Should understand business requirements and translate it into Software/Solution Mapping.
7. Preferred 1 or 2 project implementation experience in any of the Digital Marketing solutions like Adobe / SFDC / Oracle / Google Marketing cloud / products.
8. Should have done end to end sales / pre sales activities on marketing modules of these solutions.
9. Should have some experience of the technical product sales also.