Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Senior Enterprise Business Analyst. You will perform business and systems analysis throughout the organization. Partner with and advises business units across the organization in the application of information technology to meet their desired business outcomes with a view towards the overall enterprise needs and impact.
- Maintains knowledge of assigned domain, processes, data and systems, including industry best practices for the business function.
- Serves as a consultant and liaison between business and technical community to foster collaboration, clear and transparent communication and ensure mutually beneficial solutions.
- Leads and documents functional requirements for developing and implementing enterprise business applications, products and services. That includes SAS products, SAS custom-built solutions, 3rd party products as well as associated integrations and data.
- Uses a variety of techniques and tools for the capturing of business needs and requirements and represent the business/technical process (Agile Methodology, Business Architecture, Service Design, Capability Mapping, Customer Journey Mapping, UX Design, Gap Analysis, etc.).
- Proposes solutions that align with strategic and tactical business needs, external market research, technical architecture standards and overall enterprise direction.
- Drives business transformation through process, data and system changes.
- Partners with project and development teams to develop and deliver targeted solutions
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field, preferably in Computer Science or a related field. MBA or Masters in a quantitative field preferred.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Superior written and verbal skills, including the ability to speak at an appropriate technical and business level for audience and prepare written proposals and recommendations.
- Ability to provide leadership in requirements gathering and transition of requirements and solution to development teams.
- Demonstrated experience with multiple domains, including process, data and systems.
- Anticipates the need to communicate technical concepts to non-technical staff and business concepts/requirements to technical staff
- Handles multiple workstreams/demands simultaneously while adapting to constantly changing requirements.
- Resolves problems independently, escalates appropriately
- Supports global business processes and enterprise alignment.
- Ability to mentor staff
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.