Solution Sales Account Executive – Fraud Solution
Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
SAS Fraud, AML & Security Intelligence division povides proactive protection trough advanced analytics, AI and Machine Learning. With SAS you can take a unified approach to fraud, compliance and security. Our security intelligence solutions deliver an essential layer of protection backed by domain expertise and the world's best analytics.
Sells complex Fraud, AML & Security Intelligence solutions and services to prospective and current customers. Provides in-depth Products and Solutions and industry expertise to identify, develop and close deals within the assigned territory. This would typically be a limited number of the company’s products, typically a technology solution or those that are strategic in nature. Typically specializes in a single product or product line. Works within an assigned sales pod(s), where defined and established. Will also be called on as a solution product expert to develop and present sales proposals and solutions, demonstrate and close complex technical sales.
- Sell one specified software and/or solution to current and prospective customers.
- Prospect within a territory or account to uncover business needs.
- Initiate and supports lead generation activities. Integrates strategy into overall account plan. Qualifies leads by analyzing business drivers and technical fit.
- Fulfill wide range of requests for information from prospective and current customers.
- Conduct demonstrations and presentations to customers and prospects.
- Qualify level of opportunity and resources required.
- Develop opportunities by managing and influencing requirements to gain competitive edge. Creates and presents sales proposals and systems solutions to successfully communicate the value of the company’s products and services. Leverages other support resources as appropriate.
- Maintain effective customer relationships with key decision makers or influencers to understand customer needs, match them with the appropriate solution(s) and close the sale.
- Implement aspects of territory and account management and development; identifies opportunities with high "close" potential, qualifies, advances opportunity through milestone steps of sales cycle and forecast time frames to close business. Works closely with support resources and executives to facilitate timely response to highly qualified, high revenue potential opportunities. Fully utilizes account planning process and tools.
- Develop a basic understanding of company pricing, licensing procedures and approvals matrix.
- Prepare standard quotations and proposal information as needed; work with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set time schedules for delivery services.
- Facilitate closure of complex sales. Assist with pricing negotiations and licensing questions. Engage with enterprise negotiations and licensing operations on price negotiations and licensing questions.
- Post-close, transition customer to Professional Services for design/deployment. May monitor customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities.
- May Assist Product Management and/or Research and Development by providing information for future product direction.
- Produce revenue in line with current organization and individual targets/quota
What we’re looking for
- Advanced knowledge solution development focusing on experience in fraud and financial crimes discipline within financial services institution (including Banks, Payments Processors, Insurers) or similar experience in consulting.
- Excellent knowledge of SAS Fraud products
- Working knowledge of company pricing and licensing procedures
- Knowledge of advanced sales techniques
- Excellent knowledge of hardware and/or software acquisitions cycles and buying influences
- Advanced skill in analyzing and evaluating territory dynamics and developing sales plans
- Expert skill in communicating technical and business concepts and relating them to SAS applications and user needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to travel as required
- A keen interest towards a sales role, responsibility and challenges that comes with it. He/she should be a well-organized, confident, self-motivated, team player, resourceful, responsive, dependable, creative and innovative professional.
We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.