Be a trusted Legal Counsel joining our Commercial and Legal team based at our UK&I headquarters in Marlow and offering appropriate flexibility. You will be responsible for preparing, drafting, negotiating and reviewing standard and non-standard software licenses and other commercial agreements to support the SAS UK&I Business.
What you will do
- Working on non-standard and standard Software Licences, Professional Service Agreements, Sub-Contractor Agreements, Alliance/Reseller and Teaming Agreements, Hosting Agreements, Demonstration Agreements and Confidentiality Agreements.
- Negotiate with internal and external customers on the content of Agreements and incorporate changes as permitted by SAS’ general guidelines
- Participate in responses to tenders and other customer requests for information
- Support the wider team with specialist areas such as competition, data privacy, anti-corruption, and other applicable regulations research, negotiate and draft documents for the designated specialist area.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of policies and procedures and strategic initiatives to support SAS UK&I
- Educating internal clients regarding policies and practice, legal issues and contracts on an ongoing basis
What we are looking for
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do
- On average 4 years PQE
- Fluent English
- Solid communication and negotiation skills
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.