***This is a one-year fixed term contract role with possible extension***
What you'll do
We're looking for a Customer Engagement Specialist to engage in daily global business-to-business communication to prospective and current customers and partners of the company. Using their technical skills and knowledge of products and services, these professionals enhance the customer experience by resolving questions and issues, providing information and guidance and, when needed, connecting customers to domain experts across SAS. Serve as “front door” to SAS across inbound channels, including live chat, social media, phones, web contact forms, e-mail and software / books store. Engage in the execution of strategic sales and marketing activities involving prospective and / or current customers with a focus on prospect pipeline development and customer experience management in support of new business acquisition.
- Provide direct response interactions with customer across all channels, including phones, live chat, email and social media.
- Explore and fulfill customer needs by identifying and creating sales-ready leads that are escalated to the sales teams
- Document and track customer interactions in the company's CRM system.
- Customer resolution, providing quick response by either resolving inquiries or referring the customer to the best resources for resolution
- Social Media Monitoring to include a variety of owned and engaged channels and pages such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Provide feedback and recommendations on how to build, strengthen and improve customer experience
- Collaborate with Asia Pacific & US Contact Center, Sales Team and Marketing Teams to add value to the role, identifying improvements and sharing best practices for the territory.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor Degree Level Education or relevant experience in a similar role
- English & German fluency necessary. Fluency in another EMEA language would be beneficial.
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft Office)
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a Customer Centric Environment, preferably in the areas of Customer Service, Sales, Loyalty or Engagement role essential
- You're curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
The nice to haves
- Preferred experience in a B2B environment preferred but not essential
- Preferred experience of working in the technology sector required but not essential
- Knowledge of SAS products and services preferred but not essential
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Passionate, about customer experiences, with proven skills in best practices, canned responses, positive first response or procedural flows an added advantage
- Ability to identify opportunities through exploration of customer needs
- Problem solver, quick thinking with the ability to understand a breath of knowledge and use this to link to resources and research that can provide resolution to customer queries
- Proven Technical abilities in using a variety of CRM platforms and systems
- Teamwork and collaboration skills are essential as those skills are what makes great individuals and great teams
This is role will be based in Dublin, Ireland. We have a hybrid working model with modern working environment with superb facilities designed to promote wellbeing, creativity and collaboration.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Private Medical
- Life assurance cover
- Flexible benefits scheme - provides the opportunity to a benefits package suitable for your needs
- 25 days annual leave
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn't about fitting into our culture, it's about adding to it - and we can't wait to see what you'll bring.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us before taking any further action
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn