Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager to responsible for all aspects of project management: the direction, planning and budgeting, coordination, implementation, execution, and completion of specific projects while ensuring consistency with SAS’ overall strategy, commitments, and goals.
- Develops a detailed project plan to monitor and track project progress.
- Leads and/- or coordinates project planning, resourcing, staffing, supply and subcontract management, progress reporting, troubleshooting, and people management.
- Communicates and tracks regularly on the status of project goals by ensuring project results meet requirements regarding quality, reliability, schedule, and cost.
- Monitors performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments and resource additions.
- Provides direction and support to project team to ensure accomplishment of agreed upon goals, objectives, and deadlines.
- Assembles and coordinates project staff while managing resource availability and allocation.
- Reports on progress of project to all stakeholders by presenting reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Successfully manages relationships with the client and all stakeholders. Establishes and maintains relationships with third parties/ vendors
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Statistics
- Ability to lead project teams and gain consensus
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent negotiation, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Ability to analyze solutions for the project and internal customers
- Ability to design and support improvement processes
- Ability to manage budgeting process and analyze budget performance
- Global business perspective
- Ability to travel, as needed
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring. #LI-GM1
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.