Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
- Leading Forensic Solutions Practice for Middle East, Turkey & Africa territory at cross-industry level.
- Leading solution sales and business development activities for Forensic solutions value propositions and including:
- Collaborating with a team of experts (solution domain specialists, architects, delivery managers) and Account team for sales activities.
- Assisting in evaluation of territory or account potential, pipeline management and forecasting to identify accounts with high "close" potential, qualifies, and forecasts time frames to close deals.
- Creating and executing Go-To-Market plans for Fraud & Fin. Crimes offerings to ensure a healthy pipeline.
- Supporting Marketing events - being as a speaker, panellist, content provider.
- Maintaining up-to-date fraud domain and emerging trends knowledge, competitive insights, as well as key competitors at client.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 10 years relevant job experience as a Forensic Manager/Director with Forensic investigations background
- Good understanding of SAP ERP/CRM systems
- Preferably CFE and/or ACAMS certified
- Optionally understanding Fraud and Financial Crimes domain / technologies / platforms / concepts including but not limited to: KYC/eKYS/CDD, FATCA/CRS, Anti-Money Laundering, Enterprise Fraud Management: Payments Frauds, Application Fraud, Identity Fraud, Internal/Employee/Dealer Fraud, Procurement Fraud, Insurance Claims Fraud, Subscription Fraud, Investigations Management.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.