Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences, or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
As a Customer Success Manager, you will manage a portfolio of customers who have purchased our strategic technology and solutions with the goal of supporting the customer from onboarding through technology adoption and use expansion. This position is an integral part of SAS’ long term relationship with its customers, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the value realized and the ultimate success of the business relationship. Beyond direct interaction with our customers, this individual will work with internal SAS organizations to ensure customer needs are being met in a timely manner.
• Serve as primary post-sale point of contact to develop strong customer advocates at all levels of the organization (IT to user to Exec) that enable the CSM to become a trusted advisor to our customers.
• Responsible for customer communications and conflict resolution
• Jointly define success with customers by understanding the business problems customers are trying to solve in order to best manage the adoption of the software and exceed customer expectations.
• Create and execute Customer Success Plans that set the vision for strategic adoption and usage to align with the business needs and goals of the customer
• Monitor Customer Success through metrics and other measurements.
• Develop an understanding of SAS products and services available to help customers adopt and leverage the software to meet their goals and business needs
• Discover opportunities for additional software, services, education and references and direct leads accordingly.
• Introduce new versions of software to existing customers
• Directs internal Institute resources, including pre-sales and post-sales services, contracts, etc. in order to reach objectives.
• Assumes consultative role in dealing with technical issues and interpreting applications needs; prepares customer profiles based on needs analysis of hardware, software, applications, and user levels.
• Conducts extensive follow-up with customers to track satisfaction levels and uncover additional sales opportunities.
• Prepares and delivers presentations to customers at the highest level of management.
• Effectively manages business expenses
What we’re looking for
• Experience of working for a Software Organisation,
• Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Ability to travel occasionally
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume sales environment
• Knowledge of SAS products, solutions and services preferred
• Excellent written and verbal German & English communication skills
• Technical bacground is an asset
• Good Sales experience in banking sector
• We love living the #saslife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
• Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.