Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
- Participates with senior management to identify and establish objectives, assignments, and goals in accordance with SAS business unit specific strategic plans; assists in targeting specific customers and business partners to promote industry sales and marketing initiatives.
- Develops sales strategy to drive incremental revenue.
- Works closely with sales staff, sales management, and marketing staff to ensure successful positioning of industry solutions and that a consistent message is communicated to our customers and/or business partners.
- Coach the sales on industry knowledge and leads the sales organization with new account penetration strategies. Involved in all stages of the sales engagement.
- Provides direct industry/business domain sales support through sales calls, customer visits and presentations contributing to new revenue generation.
- Prepares and delivers presentations and demonstrations to customers at the
highest levels of management.
- Identifies sales support resources required to deliver appropriate SAS solution
- Builds credibility and trusted advisor relationship with customers.
- Responsible for sales tool development, including use cases and proof of concepts.
- Identifies industry trends, emerging issues, competitive advances and threats.
- Assists with providing market-driven information for future product direction using industry expertise and direct interaction with customers, prospects, analysts, and other external resources.
- Develops and maintains relationships with partners, key consultancies, and system integrators to establish focused and effective strategic teaming arrangements.
- Supports thought leadership activities including articles, whitepapers, blogs, speaking engagements and involvement with key industry organizations.
- Leads customer engagements (e.g. solution/domain enablement, discovery, value quantification, best practices) in support of pre and post sales activities. Provides functional solution leadership for sales opportunities. May work on consulting projects and special projects as assigned; acts as business domain adviser on projects as assigned
- Supports sales enablement through sales and partner training programs
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- At least 12 years industry experience gained in Analytics.
- Demonstrated expertise in the sale and implementation of risk management solutions.
- Good understanding of multiple Asia Pacific markets
- Demonstrated ability to present to all levels of an organization
- Ability to consult with customers – strong written and verbal communication - ability to engage internal and external stakeholders including Risk, Finance and IT functions at technical through to C-level.
- Ability to understand and translate complex technical and business information to internal/external audiences
- Proven ability to lead and manage initiatives to deliver against targets.
- Strategic, analytical and innovative thinker
- Team-player with a pragmatic commercial and collaborative approach.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
[Sponsorship + EEO statement – this section may be changed according to country/regional requirements. Please insert the appropriate compliance verbiage for your country.]
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.