Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
By joining the SAS Consulting team, you will be the face of SAS during the implementation and delivery of SAS Solutions to our customers. Engaged onsite, you can be with a customer for a day or for more than a year depending on the scale of technology they have signed up for. This is a hands-on technical role offering variety in both specialization and industry exposure.
Reporting to the Consulting Director, the Customer Intelligence (CI) Consultant will have the following responsibilities;
- Work with the customer in advising on and delivering Customer Intelligence technology offerings
- Internally define and promote best practice and actively share knowledge within the organization
- Thought leadership in the development of creative approaches to apply customer analytical techniques in resolving business issues
- Upskills and stays abreast of both SAS and competing Customer Intelligence Solutions to best deliver on all Customer Intelligence opportunities
- Collaborating with the Global Customer Intelligence team in developing POCs, technical demonstrations, win-kits, competitive materials for use by Sales opportunities and discussing new approaches to deliver
- Consult Global/AP/in-country Customer Intelligence implementation team(s) to ensure that the vision is achievable/deliverable within constraints and stipulations.
- Able to describe complex statistical techniques to business and IT users
- Able to apply analytical approaches to help client solve business problems
- Working on customer site and representing SAS within our clients
What we’re looking for
- Degree qualified, Bachelor level or above in a relevant field, preferably Business, Computer Science, or quantitative field. Knowledge of advanced selling methodologies and practices. Knowledge of company’s Marketing concepts.
- Develop expert functional knowledge of Customer Intelligence and Marketing Analytics
- 8 - 12 years of relevant experience including analyzing data
- Experience in consulting using SAS software for advanced statistical methods is preferred
- Industry experience within Banking/Financial Services/Telecommunications preferred
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Demonstrate ability to communicate with people with various technical backgrounds, think analytically, write and edit technical material, and relate statistical concepts and applications to statistical and non-statistical SAS users
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication, organizational, leadership, and Demonstrate expert ability to identify and analyze business and user requirements and translate that into analytical processes
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.