We are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test.
- Design, implement, and continuously improve automated test frameworks, tools, and scripts that address specific needs in a continuous deployment pipeline
- Participate in all steps of the continuous development lifecycle; including design, development, test automation, and monitoring;
- Maintain an awareness of and research new technologies, trends, architectures, and implementation techniques as they relate to the delivery of applications, integrations, and data in CI/CD;
- Debug complex multi-tiered software applications; Develop creative solutions to complex technical problems.
- Identify risks, issues, potential bugs, or otherwise defective behavior in any phase of the project life cycle, managing them through closure;
- Develop automated tests using tools such as Robot, Webdriver IO, Selenium, Jenkins, GitLab, etc;
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to maintain an elite level of code quality;
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise products and their applications and keeps pace with emerging technologies
- Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Ensuring adherence to R&D standards such as performance, accessibility, internationalization, security, user interface and API, and adherence to third-party/open source and terminology standards.
- Programming languages (one or more): Java, Go, Python
- Knowledge of any Cloud providers like AWS, Google, OpenStack etc.
- Proficient in automating tests related to complex business flows.
- Good understanding of testing concepts including working in an agile environment.
- Hands on experience of testing & automating Micro services, REST APIs, middle-tier, etc.
- Hands-on experience of developing and maintaining test automation frameworks
- Knowledge of at least one RDBMS.
- Experience in Web GUI automation using Selenium or equivalent.
- Experience on Windows as well as UNIX
Total Years of Relevant experience 1 to 4 years of experience developing software applications and/or automation testing of software systems.