- Customer facing profile with good communication skills
- Hands on SAS skills on Eminer or VDMML is a MUST (3-5 years)
- Min experience of 8-10 years on Analytical projects
- Educational Background of Statistics, Econometrics or Quants is a MUST
- Hands-on experience on analytical modeling in Fraud domain is a MUST
- Serve as primary post-sale point of contact to develop strong customer advocates at all levels of the organization (IT to user to Exec) that enable the Customer Success person to become a trusted advisor to our customers.
- Responsible for customer communications and conflict resolution
- Jointly define success with customers by understanding the business problems customers are trying to solve to best manage the adoption of the software and exceed customer expectations.
- Create and execute Customer Success Plans that set the vision for strategic adoption and usage to align with the business needs and goals of the customer
- Monitor Customer Success through metrics and other measurements.
- Develop an understanding of SAS products and services available to help customers adopt and leverage the software to meet their goals and business needs
- Discover opportunities for additional software, services, education and references and direct leads accordingly.
Introduce new versions of software to existing customers