Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Sr Digital Marketing Solutions Architect to assist industry focused sales teams with Customer Intelligence sales activities to maximize revenue opportunities and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Provide sales support for high stakeholders, qualified sales opportunities to senior audiences and key decision makers. The ideal candidate can provide digital marketing and customer experience expertise to assist our sales teams, customer advisory, and senior management within sales opportunities. This person will have hands-on expertise within the digital marketing landscape through an existing digital analytics or experience optimization role, responsible for managing project delivery and execution and acting autonomously as focal point for SAS Digital Marketing Solutions (Customer Intelligence - CI).
As part of our Global Customer Intelligence Practice, you will have a specific focus on managing digital transformation strategies for both customers and prospects in Latin America, in a hands-on functional level position, no team involved. At the heart of the role is the ability to provide storytelling and business experience to all stakeholders with an aptitude to develop and articulate the right solutions to the customer’s requirements. The right candidate must be able to represent digital data as a strategic asset and understand the potential uses within any business. They must understand the relationship between data and technology and be able to define business value that digital data can provide and demonstrate its use through predictive analytics, customer targeting and digital marketing strategy.
- Leads and executes technical pre-sales for customer experience opportunities working with the sales teams and client accounts
- Provides expert hands-on domain and technology knowledge across the digital landscape while maintaining an up-to-date view on emerging digital experience technologies
- Clearly articulates the breadth and value of the SAS Customer Intelligence solution against customer use cases and being able to explain how SAS differentiate from the competition.
- Articulating and demonstrating the above knowledge to clients in terms that are easy understand and relevant to their business needs
- Delivering standard and customized solution demonstrations and presentations outlining the functional capabilities, competitive advantages and business benefits of the SAS solutions as they apply to client needs
- Ability to deliver solution demonstrations at the power user, marketing user, and executive levels
- Ability to assist and manage proof of concept/proof of value scenarios for customers across industries
- Support the response of RFI/RFP’s or business case requests
- Providing solution leadership for SAS Customer Intelligence sales opportunities
- Strategizing with sales teams on objectives for client meetings, and understanding how this activity relates to overall sales plan
- Building a trusted relationship with the Account Executive, and client account to provide practical and theoretical guidance in the business value of proposed solution
- Setting proper expectations throughout selling cycle to ensure customer satisfaction
- Guiding sales teams on how to position SAS solutions against competitors and as part of a multi marketing technology ecosystem
- Understanding, utilizing and communicating best practice methodologies internally and externall
- Supports partner development & enablement, as well as partnered sales opportunities.
- Providing support for regional business development activities and marketing events as needed
What we’re looking for
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science, or related field; advanced degree preferred
- 5 or more years’ experience in technical solution sales, pre-sales and/or as a practitioner in the Analytics and/or Customer Intelligence (CRM) and/or Digital Marketing market
- Proven hands-on expertise in Marketing Cloud, Web/Digital Analytics, Experience Optimization, or Search Engine Marketing, retargeting platforms and social media advertising, preferably in customers or agencies.
- Ability to analyse data and deliver insights and recommendations through analytic tools.
- Strong communication skills and business acumen.
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignment
- Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Portuguese native, fluent in English and Spanish (desirable)
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Strong customer presentation, demonstration, and interaction skills
- Experience applying analytics to solve business problems
- Experience with statistical, machine learning, and/or artificial intelligence techniques
- Appropriate balance of business and technical focused experience
- Knowledge of real-time, inbound and event trigger driven marketing techniques
- Previous knowledge of marketing analytics and digital technologies solutions – Adobe, Salesforce, IBM, Marketo, Google, Teradata, Tableau, Tibco, etc.
- Knowledge of SAS technology, architecture and resources
- Familiarity with coding in SAS or a similar statistical software language , including open source
- Strong problem solving, organizational, decision-making skills
- Clear understanding of sales strategies and cycles
- Ability to translate technical concepts of SAS solutions into relevant user needs
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Capability to handle multiple tasks and sales opportunities at one time
- Experience working across multiple industries including but not limited to retail, financial services, communications, travel and leisure, services, and healthcare
- Travel of 30%-50% or as business requirements dictate at management discretion
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered in place of the above qualifications. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action