Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Sr Associate Finance Operations Specialist responsible for the management, reporting and accounting of our revenue as a member of global revenue recognition team.
- Operationalize the revenue recognition and accounting aspects of the quote to cash business processes including month-end reconciliation and related close activities
- Support the implementation and execution of system requirements and ad-hoc revenue reporting requests
- Review new revenue streams and non-standard arrangements for proper revenue recognition and document conclusions in accordance with ASC 606
- Prepare requested audit schedules, and assist the Company’s external auditors in the revenue function
- Proactively identify process improvements and partner with various divisions to implement changes necessary to improve efficiency and mitigate risk
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience in corporate or public accounting
- Strong technical accounting background, including working experience with ASC 606 (experience in software or technology industry a plus)
- Certified Public Accountant or Chartered Accountant (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Very good problem-solving and organizational skills
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.