Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager team to drive the overall Taiwan renewal business, with the goal of supporting the customer from onboarding through technology adoption and use expansion. You will be responsible for establishing and building broad relationships with SAS customers to identify strategic opportunities and engages with other SAS resources to bring the necessary domain and SAS experience to assist with development of new sales initiatives as well as existing SAS implementations.
The Customer Success Team is an integral part of SAS’ long-term relationship with its customers, and the efforts put forth by this team will directly impact the value realized and the ultimate success of the business relationship.
- Serve as primary post-sale point of contact to develop strong customer advocates at all levels of the organization (IT to user to Executives) that enable the CSM to become a trusted advisor to our customers.
- Jointly define success with customers by understanding the business problems customers are trying to solve in order to best manage the adoption of the software and exceed customer expectations
- Personally handle strategic customers, maintaining customer relationship and drive customer modernization with strategic SAS solution/ technology; such as, migrate SAS old technology (9.4) to Viya (container) base.
- Participate in customer calls/meetings and presentations, goal identification, evaluation of account needs, and design of appropriate strategies.
- Work with other SAS stakeholders to develop a comprehensive adoption plan that includes a variety of content, events, email, social media and innovative campaign approaches.
- Builds reports and analytics to provide key business insights used for data driven decision making.
- Lead or assist with gathering CSM requirements for new and ongoing projects and/or requests for supporting systems or artifacts.
- Monitor Customer Success through metrics and other measurements.
- Develop an understanding of SAS products and services available to help customers adopt and leverage the software to meet their goals and business needs
- Follow up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities; ensure customer is referenceable and share with Reference Management
- Compile feedback from end users in the department/SAS stakeholders to identify recurrent system problems or new system needs.
- Keep abreast of customer relationship management methodologies and practices.
- Promote and utilize SAS selling concepts and techniques.
- Deliver timely and accurate reports to management.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, MIS or related field.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in sales, business partner relationship development, or technical functions within the technology industry.
- Knowledge of SAS products, solutions and services preferred
- Advanced knowledge of SAS technology, architecture and resources; and
- Advanced knowledge of Cloud technologies (Cloud Fundamentals Intermediate) is a must
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations of data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Good knowledge of basic sales techniques
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work and learn independently
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-volume sales environment
*Candidates with lesser experience may be considered in a role commensurate with their seniority.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.