***This role can be placed anywhere in Germany***
The Customer Success Account Executive (CSAE) will manage a portfolio of high value ARR customers who have purchased our strategic technology or solutions. The goal is to support those customers from onboarding through technology adoption, usage expansion and possibly modernization of their SAS estate. In addition, the CSAE need to ensure ongoing positive customer relationships and customer satisfaction by addressing customer inquiries, issues and concerns in a timely manner.
This position is an integral part of SAS’ long-term relationship with its customers, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact contract renewal, reduction in churn and a healthy business relationship.
- Serve as primary post-sale point of contact to develop strong customer advocates at all levels of the organization (IT to user to Exec) that enable the CSAE to become a trusted advisor to our customers.
- Be responsible for customer communications and conflict resolution to maintain positive customer relationships.
- Jointly define success with customers by understanding the business challenges they are trying to solve and highlighting value realized using our software.
- Create, execute and monitor Customer Success Plans that set the vision for strategic adoption and usage to align with the business needs and goals of the customer.
- Develop strategies to work with the customer and internal resources to coordinate contract renewal.
- Introduce new versions of software, services and education offerings to existing customers.
- Discover opportunities for additional software, services, education and references and direct leads accordingly.
What skills and competencies we’re looking for
- +5 years experience of working in a software/technology organisation either in Customer Success, Account Manager or similar roles
- Strong knowledge of sales and negotiation skills
- Capability to build long term relationships with SAS clients.
- Ability to develop and execute strategies to prioritize tasks achieving valuable outcomes
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work and learn independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume sales environment
- Knowledge of SAS products, solutions and services would be preferred
- Fluent knowledge of English and German is a must
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #saslife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact