Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
AP Digital Marketing Specialist (Contractual)
What you’ll do:
As a member of the AP Education team for one of the world's largest independent software companies, the digital marketer (individual contributor) is responsible for enabling and delivering online solutions for the education business unit. This primarily includes the development and maintenance of the web presence, e-mail marketing campaigns, and campaign landing pages with lead generation focus and web advertising. The digital marketer ensures that the online component is part of all marketing initiatives, that corporate guidelines are followed, and the internet channel is integrated in the marketing-mix. Only passionate self-starters need apply. This is an outstanding opportunity for a high caliber digital marketing professional to join a dynamic, regional team.
- Managing and maintaining the AP region training and academic websites, campaign landing pages and any local-only content, using the corporate content management system, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- make content updates including local content changes
- coordinate translation work as needed
- create new local-only pages
- adapt and integrate corporate web templates and follow style guidelines
- ensure the look and feel of deliverables are in line with corporate guidelines
- roll out and activate content updates following corporate procedures
- traffic building/Search Engine Optimization/Managing back-links and Search Engine Marketing
- stay current on corporate guidelines and attend corporate digital training sessions
- measure site performance and report, monitor and optimize online registration results and web traffic
- support regional ad-hoc digital marketing projects
- Coordinating AP digital marketing plans with HQ plan for consistent regional implementation and execution.
- Creating, executing, and monitoring e-mail campaigns and e-newsletters independently or in collaboration with local marketing or third party firms, depending on availability and business need.
- Adopt HQ Education campaigns for AP and create region-specific campaigns as needed
- create/design campaign assets
- schedule/follow up e-mail campaigns
- monitor/follow up campaign results
- analyze and optimize campaigns to continually improve results
- follow corporate design guidelines
- work with local marketing and marketing sciences to distribute email campaigns
- Assisting with web advertising strategy in collaboration with the local marketing team.
- Driving social media activities in key channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, or YouTube, depending on goals and budget. Ensuring local marketing team is aware.
- Implementing custom designs/templates in Education’s learning management system (based in Moodle/Totara) by writing html and creating and applying CSS.
- Building strong relationships and procedures with local marketing teams and other digital advistory teams across the company.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors degree in marketing, digital marketing, a related field of study.
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience in digital marketing, preferably in technology/B2B industry
- Excellent knowledge working with Content Management Systems (ex. Adobe Experience Manager) required.
- Experience using Adobe Suite, particularly Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Excellent knowledge of online marketing concepts, processes, and best practices.
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Advertising.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
The nice to haves:
- Experience with web reporting and analysis is an asset
- Experience in e-mail marketing is an asset
- Ability to be a team player with flexible and proactive attitude
- Hands on experience in paid and organic search engine marketing
- Organized and structured with proficient project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and within deadline
- Good planning skills with respect for timing and priority setting
- Attentive to detail
- Strong work-ethic
- Ability to operate within guidelines of a global company
- Aptitude for keeping current in the ever changing world of online marketing
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Interest in and knowledge about web technologies and web marketing trends
- Passionate about internet and genuine interest in the commercial and marketing aspects of the online world
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
[Sponsorship + EEO statement – this section may be changed according to country/regional requirements. Please insert the appropriate compliance verbiage for your country.]
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.