Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re managing proposals, developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Proposal Manager to evaluate Requests for Proposal (RFP), Requests for Quote (RFQ), and Requests for Information (RFI) for strategic fit and participate in sales strategy decisions and to coordinate the development and production of proposals in response to requests. Work with sales teams to develop and produce proactive proposals in support of qualified sales initiatives.
- Understand and apply proposal development processes and methodologies.
- Assist sales team in identifying appropriate members for proposal response team.
- Performs other sales support activities related to assisting sales teams acquire new business and maintain renewals, including supporting value assessments, PowerPoint presentations, standard proposal templates.
- Facilitate the bid qualification discussion.
- Manage the proposal response effort including all meetings necessary during proposal response process.
- Develop proposal outline and proposal response project schedule.
- Serve as liaison for support resources, internal and external, involved in the proposal development effort.
- Ensure all deadlines are met both internally and externally during the response process.
- Maintain project files for each opportunity.
- Work directly with account executives, sales managers, consultants, technical resources, legal professionals, and other internal resources, e.g. printing and mail services team members as required to complete and submit the proposal.
- Provides Account Executives with information to help them influence customer RFPs.
- Ensure proposal fully complies with customer requests and that the information provided is thorough and accurate.
- Conduct post-proposal evaluations, as time permits, to assess customer satisfaction and identifies opportunities for improving the proposal process.
- Develop and produce proactive proposals in support of qualified opportunities to ensure that sales teams’ communication with their customers reflect professionalism and competence.
- Reviews solicitation documents and creates proposal outline prior to kick-off call. Identifies red flags within the solicitation
What we’re looking for
- Knowledge of proposal development methodology and sales and marketing principles
- Experience with Polish legislation regarding public RfPs
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills in Polish and English
- Strong MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Project management skills
- Skill in organizing, conducting and facilitating project meetings
- Ability to work and learn independently and as part of a team
- Ability to establish and maintain strong, positive internal and external client relationships
- Ability to travel
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Great communication skills
- Interactional and coordinational skills
- Demontration of goof judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Coordination of millestone reviews
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.