***This role can be placed in any SAS META region country with existing SAS Subsidiary***
This role will be responsible for Existing Renewal Revenue (ERR) across all META territories for the Digital Touch segment The Digital Customer Success Manager will coordinate through local partners/resellers and other local SAS resources to ensure renewals are collected. Additionally, the Programme Manager will drive modernization initiatives, handle renewal risks and generate leads for New Software Revenue (NSR) and New Recurring Revenue (NRR), including Services, Hosting and Education.
- Engages allocated Digital Touch segment customers directly or through allocated SAS resources or SAS partners to timeously invoice and collect Existing Renewal Revenue (ERR).
- Responsible for ERR forecasting in partnership with Finance.
- Works with Alliances to manage allocated Resellers/partners, and provide internal support for these resellers/partners.
- Works with Resellers/partners on renegotiation, risk mitigation, revised pricing and new contracting for customers wishing to cancel or amend their SAS ERR contracts.
- Defines Modernisation & Cloud offerings for Digital Touch customers, involving local partners if required.
- Creates & executes Viya 4 & Cloud modernization campaigns across META.
- Generates sales leads for Field Sales (Partner or SAS) for NSR and NRR, including software licences & upgrades, cloud & hosting/managed services, education and professional services.
- Liaises with SAS & Partner Customer Advisory, Technical Support & Professional Services teams to resolve technical issues or blockers to usage or renewal.
- Personally engages with larger customers on usage, adoption, modernisation and support.
- Executes global/regional Digital Customer Success programmes.
- Monitors customer health through data points and metrics and identifies interventions for risky customers.
- Drives Data Quality – ensures site contacts, decision makers, and system admininistration details are captured for the Digital Touch segment.
- Regional mindset
- Hands-on experience with partner collaboration across META region
- previous hands-on knowldge with SAS products and solutions is a must
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Self-sufficiency and independent mindset, self-starter
- working knowledge of cloud technologies