We are currently seeking a Customer Success Manager (CSM) based in our Madrid office. The role main responsibilities are as follows:
- Jointly define success with customers by understanding the business problems customers are trying to solve in order to best manage the adoption of the software and exceed customer expectations.
- Create and execute Customer Success Plans that set the vision for strategic adoption and usage to align with the business needs and goals of the customer.
- Develop an understanding of SAS products and services available to help customers adopt and leverage the software to meet their goals and business needs.
- Discover opportunities for additional software, services, education and references and direct leads accordingly.
- Develops strategy to work with customers and internal resources to coordinate contract renewals and manage the protection of revenue for the existing renewal stream.
- Serve as primary post-sale contact and interface between the Customer and SAS functions and systems to ensure timely payment of renewal fee.
- Report back to manager, CSM on Progress.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Fluent level of Spanish & English.
- Proven track record within Sales and Relation Management.
- Ability to develop and execute strategies and support tactics to ensure maximum revenue.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work and learn independently.
- Good cold calling skills.
- Problem Solving.
- Portfolio management
- You will benefit from having worked in the software industry. To become successful, you should have an insight into the mechanics of how organizations can get the best out of their IT solutions.
- Knowledge of SAS products, solutions and services preferred.
SAS Institute is the world's largest privately-owned software company and leader in Business Intelligence & Business Analytics. Since 1976, we have given our customers insight into seeing new opportunities and making the right decisions faster using user-friendly analytical software. We are the world's leader in the business analysis market and consists of more than 14,000 professionals worldwide. We serve more than 80,000 of the largest companies and organizations in 148 countries around the world, including 96 of the 100 best in Fortune Global 500.