The Customer Success Manager is responsible for establishing and building broad relationships with SAS customers to identify strategic opportunities and engages with other SAS resources to bring the necessary domain and SAS experience to assist with development of new sales initiatives as well as existing SAS implementations.
Plans, coordinates and executes strategy associated with fostering adoption, generating leads and building awareness. Maybe be involved in increasing renewal revenue at each stage of the customer journey working with a cross-functional SAS team. Directly supports business operations to achieve the strategic goals of the Customer Success organization.
- Serve as primary post-sale point of contact to develop strong customer advocates at all levels of the organization (IT to user to Exec) that enable the CSM to become a trusted advisor to our customers.
- Responsible for customer communications and conflict resolution
- Jointly define success with customers by understanding the business problems customers are trying to solve in order to best manage the adoption of the software and exceed customer expectations.
- Works with other SAS stakeholders to develop a comprehensive adoption plan that includes a variety of content, events, email, social media and innovative campaign approaches.
- Builds reports and analytics to provide key business insights used for data driven decision making.
- Lead or assist with gathering CSM requirements for new and ongoing projects and/or requests for supporting systems or artifacts.
- Monitor Customer Success through metrics and other measurements.
- Develop an understanding of SAS products and services available to help customers adopt and leverage the software to meet their goals and business needs
- Discover opportunities for additional software, services, education and references and direct leads accordingly.
- Introduce new versions of software to existing customers.
- Follows up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities; ensure customer is referenceable and share with Reference Management
- Compiles feedback from end users in the department/SAS stakeholders to identify recurrent system problems or new system needs.
- Participates on cross-functional teams with the goal of ensuring consistency, accuracy, quality and globalization of customer success initiatives across major geographies.
- Collaborates with marketing staff and other customer success staff to integrate and complement strategies and share best practices across multiple channels.
- Stays abreast of related industry trends and technologies.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.