Are you an emerging technologist passionate about solving complex business problems? Are you keen to use analytics to make the world a better and safer place? Would you like to be paid to get trained on award-winning SAS AML solutions and more? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
The SAS Consulting AML Academy is a 12-week regional enablement program in EMEAP where participants will learn various SAS technologies and solutions with a focus on SAS AML solutions. You will receive training on banking domain, prevalent transaction types, AML (anti-money laundering)/ CDD (customer due diligence)/ Sanctions domain and regulatory requirements as well as learn project implementation and methodology, and business practices – ensuring you are well-equipped with the necessary skills to succeed. The training will take place virtually or in-country at SAS office.
Upon graduation from the AML Academy, you will begin a role as an Associate Technical Consultant where you will provide consulting and implementation services to customer projects, utilizing the skills acquired during training.
This is what you will do:
- Implement SAS Anti-Money Laundering and other related SAS Fraud Management projects.
- Provide timely, professional and reliable delivery on assigned projects as a technical consultant in the application of specific SAS methodologies and technologies.
- Understand, utilize and communicate best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally.
- Assist with creation of test plans and participates in creating the test cases documentations. Support the customer during SIT, UAT, and Production implementations.
- May conduct customer sessions for requirements gathering, data discovery, analysis, reporting and presentation.
- Participate in knowledge transfer sessions internally and/or with customers.
- Participate in product and solution training to acquire and maintain a detailed level of product knowledge of core components of SAS offerings.
- Support the wider consulting team on specific assignments.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- Programming skills in using SAS/SQL/R/Python or any other programming language with interest in expanding technology skills and knowledge is essential.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in SAS software product highly preferable.
- Knowledge on AML and understanding on financial services business will be an asset.
- Understanding of software project lifecycle is an advantage.
- Ability to work independently as well as effectively in diverse, virtual, and cross-functional teams.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box and work with minimal supervision.
- Strong written and verbal English language communication skills in addition to fluency in local language of the market of application.
- Ability to travel up to 30-40% or as business needs dictate.
- You are a self-starter, eager to learn and to take on responsibilities
Program Start Date: Oct 2022
*To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the country of application and should not require sponsorship for employment visa status.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
- Check out our #Data4Good efforts to see how we’re using our analytics capabilities to solve humanitarian issues around poverty, health, human rights, education and the environment.