Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
Accounts Receivable Supervisor is the Head of Accounts Receivable in the Region and works inside the Global Accounting Services for SAS, reporting to the Senior Manager of Accounting Operations in Latin America. The main activities are to ensure the quality for all the billing, collection and accounting processes, creating efficiencies, providing visibility to the business and at the same accomplishing with local legal requirements in each country. This position supervises several Accounts Receivable analysts based in different countries along the region.
- Supervise and continuously enhance the billing process, promoting the highest quality standards and best practices, with high level of reaction to the business, while at the same time assuring the compliance with policies and General Accounting Accepted Principles.
- Enhance the collection of the Company by providing clear follow up with customers and involved departments, leveraging our tools and establishing clear and useful KPIs and Aging reports that promote visibility on the performance of collection.
- Ensure a robust, clean, and transparent workflow for all the Order to Cash process, with high controls, security, efficiency, automated processes, and the ability to provide clear and accurate information in each stage on the Accounts Receivable Module.
- Lead the Oracle Fusion’s implementation project in the Region for the Accounts Receivable module, ensuring consistency with the statutory and business requirements.
- Act and influence in other areas of the organization by making recommendations regarding processes and/or procedures to improve efficiency and integration.
- Develop a strong/motivated team that is focused on results and high performance.
What we are looking for
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Administration.
- Preferable Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Administration
- Courses and diploma in Taxes, Accounting, Controlling, Project Management, Finance, etc.
- At least 5 years of experience in Accounting and related areas
- At least 3 years of experience as an Accounts Receivable Manager/Supervisor
- Experience in ERPs implementation and handling, preferable in Oracle Fusion
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Solid analytical Skills and attention to detail
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Strong ethics and firm in convictions, even under pressure
- Curious mind and promoter of constant innovation
- Business process reengineering
- Availability to travel (not frequent)
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered in place of the above qualifications. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.