Are you interested in Technology, and you are looking for a SW company where employees are in focus, with excellent products, fantastic colleagues and nice working environments?
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence.
What you’ll do
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide support for enterprise-class SAS 9 and SAS Viya business software applications like Advanced Analytics, AI & Machine Learning, Data Management, Internet of Things (IoT), Risk Management, Fraud & Security Intelligence.
- Provide technical and product support to customers via telephone, email, & remote desktop over a wide range of products. Provide information from product documentation to enable end users, support installation efforts, and quick issue resolution for onsite consultants.
- Routinely deliver support and troubleshooting to multiple categories of domestic and international customers including software licenses, consulting groups including Alliance partners, system engineers/architects, and enterprise hosting
- Interpreting documentation and explaining error messages to audiences with varied backgrounds to accelerate collaborative issue resolution.
- Suggesting the appropriate SAS procedure, language feature, product and/or solution, or the supporting systems software or infrastructure feature for the functionality that is requested
- Accurately documenting and specifying information in the tracking system during the entire incident life cycle
- Managing internal and external project pressures including coordinating/managing problem escalation activities, communications, and customer expectations.
- Work in an international company with customers all over the world.
What we’re looking for
- Curious personality and creative thinking - always seeking knowledge
- Customer focused
- Aptitude to debug complex problems
- Ability to work under pressure, keep others updated on progress
- Has basic knowledge in some of these areas: Linux and Windows Server operating systems, network and client server infrastructure, databases and SQL skills
- Familiarity with programming in any language is an advantage for inst; Java, GO, Python, R
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Team worker
Nice to have, but want to learn more about
- SAS Products and Solutions and our SAS Viya Cloud Platform
- Cloud technologies, like Azure, Kubernetes, Docker and similar
- Database development/administration and SQL
- Interested in learning more about SAS products and Technologies
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.