OFFICE LOCATION: Could be located anywhere in EMEA
Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
- Create learning products; including web based training, on-line help, reference tools, interactive media resource venues, and user manuals.
- Design, develop and create learning products, including web-based training, on-line help, reference tools, interactive media resource venues, and user manuals. Delivery of training content will also be required.
- Work within the Digital Team, assist with all aspects of development projects including scope, estimates, architecture, documentation, development, testing, releases, and enhancements of digital learning assets.
- You will also assess training effectiveness through collection of training related metrics and reporting from corporate Learning Management System and other training related data sources.
- Review documents requiring translation. Using memoQ software to translate. Ensure accuracy to local language.
- Assist with the management of technical projects throughout the development lifecycle and work alongside your colleagues
- Help develop and follow practices in development standards, design patterns, and testing standards
- Stay up to date on the latest web technologies and general technology advancements in web development and trends within various industries
- Provide technical support to internal and external stakeholders
What we’re looking for
- Fluent English and German or Spanish or Dutch or Italian
- Proactive approach and can-do attitude
- Willingness and ability to learn and incorporate new technologies, methodologies, or approaches that will help us build better products/outcomes for our clients
- Global mindset and open mind when it comes to interaction with colleagues and customer across the globe
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.