Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking to hire a Senior Associate Technical Consultant for our growing Professional Service Delivery team in Poland that focus on solutions delivery across financial services, telecommunications, retail, public sector, education and more. You will provide consulting and implementation service including requirements gathering, analysis, solution development, knowledge transfer and project closeout both off and on customer site.
- Provide timely, professional and quality delivery outputs on assigned projects, leverage expertise in the application of various technologies, solutions, methodologies, and project experiences.
- Install software solutions and any required supporting products for knowledge sharing and demonstration purposes as assigned.
- Contribute to detailed technical documentation as required, such as requirements, design, administration and users’ guides
- Translates customer business needs into data requirements and analytical techniques.
- Work and collaborate with others on consulting projects as assigned.
- Conduct customer sessions for requirements gathering, implementation, reporting and presentation.
What we’re looking for
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent subject
- Experience in Database technologies, where MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL or DB2 are preferred
- Ability to communicate with and instruct people with various technical backgrounds, think analytically, write and edit technical material, and relate statistical concepts and applications to statistical and non-statistical SAS users.
- Native/Fluent Polish Speaker
- English B2/C1
- Good team-player, self-motivated, result-oriented, hardworking and able to work under pressure.
- Candidates with more experience may be considered in a role commensurate with their seniority
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.