Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
Providing Sales Support on Governance, Risk & Compliance management Solution
- Establishing new offerings within GRC space and socialize with prospective customers
- Work as a mentor for customers to migrate towards enterprise GRC
- Prospective candidate should be an expert contributing to different phases of the GRC consulting lifecycle
- Candidate will be intensely involved in business process consulting; to define the problem, propose and create the solution
- Candidate will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall SAS GRC solution
- Candidate will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope
- Governance, Risk & Compliance consultant should perform as-is state analysis of the GRC processes, define an approach to move from traditional way of managing G,R,C processes to an integrated GRC model and help automating the processes using the enterprise / IT GRC tool
- (S)he will be responsible for developing GRC related offerings based on the industry trends, socialize them internally within the company and with the clients to ensure new business
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required
- Relevant years of experience with Information Technology
- Relevany years of experience in IBM Openpages , SAS EGRC /GCM , RSA Archer
- Experience with design and deployment of GRC solution in a large scale customer environments
- Experience with Governance, Risk and Compliance, business Process Consulting, problem definition function.
- Experience with architecture/design /detailing of Processes in GRC are
- At least 3 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment on IBM Openpages, SAS EGRC /GCM , RSA Archer
- Experience with integration of GRC solution with enterprise tools
- Excellent written, verbal & analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of Enterprise GRC & IT GRC domains
- Experience with exception & workflow management
- Experience with Vendor management solution
- Experience with Compliance management /Operational Risk solution
[Sponsorship + EEO statement – this section may be changed according to country/regional requirements. Please insert the appropriate compliance verbiage for your country.]
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.