Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute business plans with clear goals, measurable objectives, and defined success criteria for assigned SAS region/Business Unit and/or assigned Partner(s).
- Deliver high-value SAS Partner revenue by utilizing in-depth knowledge of assigned Business Unit or Region needs.
- Leverage Partner expertise and enable best business model options to maximize Partner value during the solution sales cycle and increase SAS close ratios and revenue.
- Identify, develop, and maintain working relationships with influential executives within SAS and the Partner organizations who can/will materially impact our ability to execute.
- Maintain particular focus on Sales, Marketing and Product Management as well as relevant Partner Programs to ensure consistent messaging and communication to nominated Partners.
- Coordinate Partner & SAS Pre-sales and Professional Services team members to design/develop/execute successful sales support and delivery engagement models – ensuring an integrated & coordinated team and competent delivery and repeatable joint offerings.
- Develop joint business plans with Focus partners, providing thought leadership, marketing, lead generation, partner enablement plans, and revenue targets as well as other key success metrics.
- Track and report results (revenue, pipeline, and other key success metrics as agreed with management) to ensure that all objectives are met.
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrable experience in a relevant Sales or Marketing role.
- Experience working with GSI or SI partners.
- Good understanding of Software Industry & Cloud Technology.
- Proven and successful experience of recruiting, qualifying, managing and developing Business Partners.
- Experience working in the Financial Services Industry.
- Demonstrable understanding of Partner Value Add in all its forms.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including effective presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to manage conflict.
- Degree Level or Equivalent Education.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Strong knowledge of solution selling, product marketing techniques, and business Partner relationship development strategies.
- Knowledge of different Channel and Partner business models and development methods.
- Ability to influence and build relationships with all levels of management internally and with Partner organizations.
- Ability to challenge and coach Partners to develop pipeline and close deals in a timely manner with forecast discipline and accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively in teams and virtual teams with strong team-selling skills.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. We know that the confidence gap can get in the way of excellent candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply even if you don’t think you have the necessary experience – we’d love to hear from you.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.
#LI-Remote / #LI-Hybrid